1.I love having a to do list. I love being able mark things off of it. It is like an adrenaline rush!
2. ALL of my dreams are very very vivid and i remember every detail.
3. I love to travel. I have been to 6 countries and 49 states in the US.
4. Most of my most embarrassing moments have happened on stage.
5. I have been able to feed baby giraffes!
6. I HATE mushrooms. The textures, the flavor, the concept.
7. I am a visual person and can recall endless details in visual form-- I can see where people sat and what they were wearing... but forget names all the time.
8. Most of the time i avoid playing games because I hate how competitive i am.
9. I like to clean my house because it is a measurable achievement.
10. I have taken 5 years of French... whole lot of good thats doing me NOW!
11. I once yanked the emergency break at 30mph in a snow storm to see what would happen. The car fishtailed and slid to the side of the road... i continued driving without incident.
12. I prefer the toilet paper to roll off from the top.
13. i love diet coke and coffee... i will usually have one of those two things with me!
14. I was definitively not a straight A student.
15. I don't eat anything off of a bone.... ever since i was little. If i have to i take the meat off the bone and put the bone on the other side of the plate.
16. I love being creative. I wish i had the time and the resources to be more creative now.
17. I have a secret goal i want to accomplish in the next year and a half (before i am 30). But, i am not going to share it here, because I don't want you to be disappointed if it doesn't happen!
18. I had a pet hermit crab once who died when he left his shell to find a bigger one. I didn't know i need to supply a bigger one for him. At least i think it was a "he".
19.I scored 100% on my written test to get my driver's licence. I got a 95% on the driving test because I stayed in the right lane to turn left on a one way street.
20. I am a slight perfectionist. if i can't do it to my best ability i don't want to start it. And if i do start it, i sometimes obsess about it.