Oh give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good, for his steadfast love
Tis the season for thinking about all the blessings that God has allowed me. There is no list long enough to give proper thanks...but today I am thankful for....
- God sending His son Jesus as a sacrifice that we/I may enjoy eternal life.
- I am thankful for Gods protection in everything. I am sure there is more protection that He has given then we will ever know.
- I am thankful that God has given me friendships. Here in Mexico (both other americans and mexicans) and those who I have remained close friends with in the US. They are always an encouragement to me, exactly when I need it.
- I am thankful for technology. It allows me to stay in touch with friends and family from far away!
- I am thankful for my dog. She is the perfect companion for me to have around the house.
- I am thankful for all the things i never wanted to experience, but did. Times that are hard, times that I feel lonely etc. I know that even through those times, God is in control and he has perfect timing.
- I am thankful for the ministries I am a part of.
- I am thankful for a house to sleep in, food to eat, clean water to drink and clothes to wear, and I pray often for those who are less fortunate.
- I am thankful for laughter.
- I am thankful for my car and the ability to be mobile.
- I am thankful for the creativity that God has given me.
- I am thankful for the simplicity of the outdoors and the closeness to God I feel when experiencing it.
- I am thankful God restores my soul.
- I am grateful for the education that I have.
- I am grateful God has given me the opportunities to travel and see the world in new ways.
- I am thankful for coffee... without coffee.... well, you know.
- I am thankful for campfires, one of my all time favorite things, even if i don't get to experience them more often
- my health, even when it isn't perfect.
- Sweatpants, hot chocolate, and heating blankets.
-A really good hug
- I am thankful that God gave me faithful supporters (both prayerfully and financially) in order to give me the opportunity to serve here in Mexico.
-I am thankful that God’s love is unfailing. He is true to His words. He loves me. And He knows exactly what I need, always.
- I am thankful that my life’s far from being perfect because through the trials I am learning to TRUST God. Through the hardship I am learning more and more about God’s character as well as mine. I can cry and lean on God and no matter what He will never forsake me. This I am the most grateful for.