Saturday 1 December 2012

First World Problems.

First of all... HAPPY DECEMBER! Can you believe its December? wow.

 Here is a slightly entertaining video... with a lot of truth.


 Have you ever experienced complaining about things that don't really matter? I have!
I have also seen the opposite... people without homes, food, clean water, clothing, dying...

“I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” (Philippians 4:11-13, NLT)

I thank God for all that I have... and how I have never lacked for any basic necessity. Are you thankful? 

No comments:

Post a Comment