Thursday 16 October 2014

The need for a car.



This fall/winter a big goal of mine here is to purchase a car. Wouldn't that car be fun... but not necessarily what I am looking for! ;)

I did fine with no car when I was just serving in Jesus Maria. But now I am in several neighborhoods a week. It would make things easier. Save time, make it so i don't always rely on others for rides, etc.

What I am looking for is something used and only a couple years old, reliable and cheap to fix!

There are new rules in the state of Mexico about when and how much you can drive a car that is older than a few years old. So, in order for me to drive it every day (or at least most days) it needs to be newer.

The goal is going to have to be between $8,000 and $9,000. And currently I have a few thousand of that.

If you would like to help me buy a car e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment