Tuesday 24 January 2012

Psalm 68

{Blessed be the Lord, Who daily loads us with benefits, The God of our salvation! SELAH {Psalm 68:19}

I wish I was better at taking the Lords benefits. I know i should take this load because I know the burden is light because of the Lord, He is my mighty King and will carry it for me. This is good. God is good. When life gives me burdens, I want to immediately turn them over to the Lord, who work all things out for good--- for me! I probably won't recognize the burden as a benefit at the moment... but I do trust God enough to want to hand it over!

Dear Lord, I submit this day to you. Let me not squander the gift by wasting time with meaningless activities. Let every minute count. Your benefits are more satisfying than any burden that I can conjure up on my own. I have this great temptation to fret over whatever is bothering me and neglect to pray over it and hand it over to you.

Forgive me for fretting Lord, I should know better by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment