Monday 10 September 2012

Where do you stack up?

Compare yourself to the Joneses? Who doesn't?

Here is a website I came across where you stand in comparison to the rest of the world!
http://whoarethejoneses.org/

I put my salary in and I am richer than 78% of the world. Kinda crazy huh? I think sometimes we forget that even though we can't afford the new latest gadgets, or the best new clothes, or be able to do this or that .... that we are way better off then we think!

I have a roof over  my head, I have food in my fridge, I have hot water in my shower, I have enough to give to others, I even have internet in my house!! Why do i feel bad for myself when I can't by something that will be outdated in two years!

By American Societies standards.... I don't make much money. FAR from it! But, I live a blessed life and fairly simple life--- and I LOVE it!

I am richer than 78% of the world... I wondered how much one could make and still be richer than HALF of the world (according to this website!) $2,940 a year. So you don't have to do the math ... that is $245 a MONTH!

And if you ONLY make TWO dollars a day you are STILL richer than 10% of the world!

Incredible.

Go live like your as blessed as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment