Thursday 1 November 2012

November 1-- Month of Thanksgiving!

Throughout the month I want to post things I am thankful for. I can't promise it will be every single day. But, over the past few weeks I have been convicted to think about all of the things in my life that i am blessed to have. All of the wonderful things that God has allowed me to have, or experience.

Today I am thankful for....

* I am thankful for just the little blessings everyday. The ability to wake up and eat breakfast. The fact I have a house over my head. The clothes that I put on (even though someday's  I feel like I have nothing to wear.)

* My friends. I have friends all over the world. They are all vastly different from each other and have been there through different seasons of my life. But, I feel extremely fortunate to know that I have those people who will always be a positive part of my life, even if a lot of them i don't see often (because of distance especially).

* Laughter. I love laughing.

Keep checking back for even more things I am thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment