Friday 2 November 2012

November 2- Month of Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for....

* My Beloved Dog: Always there to greet me and even hug me when I come through the door, Maggie gives me so much love. I know she won't be with me forever, but I cherish the time we've spent together and the time we still have. There's nothing like the unconditional love of a dog.

* Living in Mexico: It has been a life changing experience for me. I have learned so much, and I bet I will continue to learn even more here as i go though this journey God has placed me on. I am grateful for the friendships I have acquired since being here... I am thankful for everything that God has done in me since being here... I am grateful for new experiences.

* The moon and the stars. I love nothing more then laying under them! Sometimes we can even see them from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment