Wednesday 13 April 2016

Faith in His timing.

I realize that I am unaware of so much bad in the world, but I am aware of a lot of it! It is hard to have peace when knowing about the bad... the corruption, the sad stories of orphans, the heart breaking tales of people left to die, the small children or pregnant women being taken to be trafficked. Its hard not to be overwhelmed with the feeling of wanting, desperately, to help everyone... to fix everything.

I pray for this country (and lots of other countries too). I pray that God will be magnified here, that His light will shine, that people will turn to Him no matter how hardened their hearts are or what chains are holding them.

I do believe that God is doing big things in Mexico. I have seen little glimpses of it. He has a plan. It is all in His timing. And, I have faith that things will change. 

Isaiah 62 1-4 (NLT)
 Because I love Zion (and Mexico!),
    I will not keep still.
Because my heart yearns for Jerusalem,
    I cannot remain silent.
I will not stop praying for her
    until her righteousness shines like the dawn,
    and her salvation blazes like a burning torch.
The nations will see your righteousness.
    World leaders will be blinded by your glory.
And you will be given a new name
    by the Lord’s own mouth.
The Lord will hold you in his hand for all to see—
    a splendid crown in the hand of God.
Never again will you be called “The Forsaken City”
    or “The Desolate Land.”
Your new name will be “The City of God’s Delight”
    and “The Bride of God,”
for the Lord delights in you
    and will claim you as his bride. 




2 comments: