Wednesday 20 April 2016

So, I am moving!

This may come as a shock to some, and some of you are very informed =0)

Anyways, I am entering the last summer here in Ixtapaluca. (more about this crazy summer another time). In August, I will be moving to Amealco in the state of Queretaro.

WHY?!
Well, it is time for a new adventure! =0) In August, I will have been in Mexico FIVE years (can you believe it?!), I have spent the entire time here in Ixtapaluca. I have been blessed to learn and experience Mexico missions here. I have been fortunate to have made friends, that I believe will last a life time. But, I have felt God making it clear that it is time. Time to experience something new and different. Time to do what we do here in another area. Time for new.

What will I be doing?
Well, for the most part, my ministry will look similar. I still want to do community center, community outreach, helping wherever in whatever area God lays in my path. The details of all of that is still unknown for the most part. I will be spending some of the fall seeing where God wants me to serve. I will, of course, be doing this as part of a church plant, just like here. I will also continue the ministry with groups and interns.

Where is Amealco, you ask? 
Well... it is about 3 hours, by car, from where I am at now. A little North West...

I am very excited to see how God is going to use me in the next few years in Amealco. God is already opening doors and providing opportunities to serve. 

Some ways you can pray...
- Pray for the transition from big city to small town. And the emotions that come with transitions.
- Pray that I am able to finish well here in Ixtapaluca, and that we have a great summer with many people coming to know the Lord. 
- Pray that God would provide the right house in Amealco.
- Pray for new contacts, friends and ministries in the new area. 

As the time gets closer, I will be writing more about, well everything. But, for now, I appreciate your prayers and support! 

If you have any questions or want to join my prayer/support team, send me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment