Tuesday 11 November 2014

The End of the Year is coming!

Looking to give a year end gift to something? Well, I have 
some very fabulous options for you. 

In no particular order:

1. I am trying to buy a car here in Mexico. It will allow me to get around easier, save time, be safer at night and haul around all the groups and interns that visit. Click here if you are interested in helping me with this need.


2. My personal Camino account, which helps me live day to day in Mexico. All donations are tax deductible! Click here!


3. Our community Center in Mexico is part of the Christmas at Camino Campaign. We are starting a new community center in January and will have lots of needs (sports equipment,  office supplies, etc etc). Click here. All donations are tax deductible!

Questions, send me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment