Wednesday 29 February 2012

Going Home!

I love being here in Mexico. I LOVE it!  This is where God wants me to be right now, and I couldn't be happier about it. There is nothing better and more fulfilling then knowing you are doing exactly what God wants you to be doing!

But, I am going to have to say that I got really really excited to go home for a visit in July when I bought my plane tickets today! =) I mean... by the time I go home it will be over 11 months since seeing everyone... that's a LONG time!

For all of you Nebraska people. It looks like I will be in Nebraska from July 22 or 23- August 3rd... and yes i want to see YOU!

Just to show my enthusiasm ... you should check out the Nebraska fight song... "there is no place like Nebraska" (not a good video, but still a good tune ;) )



Oh... just a side note... want to visit Mexico. Now seems to be a good time to buy tickets! A few days ago when I looked at tickets it was going to be over 700 dollars for me to fly from Mexico to Denver and then Omaha back to Mexico. BUT, today I payed $450 including taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment